On December 11-13, 2014, Dr. and Mrs Hansen attended the World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada. The theme of this Medical Conference was entitled, “The Future of Medicine Today.” The most exciting topics at the Conference focused on using Platelet Rich plasma to bring Cellular Therapy into the office this year. Cellular Therapy in here now for every patient who wants to revive aging connective tissue and restore youthful ligaments, tendons, cartilage and skin. To learn more click here.
Dr. Hansen is one of only 26,000 Physicians that are practicing members of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, out of 893,851 total practicing physicians in the U.S., from all specialties.
Here are a few highlights from the 22nd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Regenerates Connective Tissue and Increases IGF-1 (Growth Hormone)
- Exercise Increases Stem Cells by as much as 25%
- Insulin, from eating too much sugar, blocks Growth Hormone, the natural Collagen building hormone
- There are 2 million Joint Replacement Surgeries each year in the U.S.
- Joint Replacement Surgery causes a 25-30 times Increased Risk of Heart Attack
- Stem Cells are made by the body to repair or replace worn out cells
- Without Stem Cells we would all die within 2-3 days
- PRP has been used for 20 years
- Burn-out Syndrome is caused by multi-hormone deficiency
- Fatigue, Depression, Anxiety, Arthritis, and poor resistance to noise = DHEA Deficiency
- Constant & Prolonged Fatigue is caused by Deficiency of all 3 Sex Hormones (Testosterone, Progesterone and Estrogens)
- PRP can be used to reverse hair loss
- Older men who secrete the highest Adrenaline levels are the most likely to develop Alzheimer’s Disease
- Pregnenolone, Estriol and Progesterone regenerate nerve tissue, improve memory and prevent amyloid plaque in the brain that is associated with Alzheimer’s disease
- Osteoporosis is due to Vitamin C deficiency not Calcium
- Intracellular Calcium + Iron causes Malignant Cell Transformation
- High levels of intracellular Calcium causes Cell death seen in patients with Alzheimer’s Parkinson’s and ALS
- The higher the Coronary Calcium Score the higher the risk of Death from ALL Causes
- Optimal Testosterone level in Women Significantly Reduces Breast Cancer Risk
- Low Testosterone in men and women Increases Risk of Coronary Artery Disease
Every year I attend at least 30 hours of Continuing Medical Education Courses with each of you in mind. I take lots of notes and I actually write your names down as you come to mind when a specificly aplicable nutrient, hormone, remedy, treatment, or new breakthrough is mentioned that strikes me as something that I should consider for you. I look forward to sharing what I have recently learned with you all. Please make sure to watch for my Vital Health Newsletter each month and let me know if you have specific questions, concerns, or recipes, etc that you would like to share with me and or all of the Hansen Clinic community. Sincerely, Clark Hansen, N.M.D.